It is the removable spiral heat exchanger.
2. Operating principle and feature
(1) This equipment is suitable for convection heat transfer of liquid-liquid.
(2) This equipment is made by rolling two steel plates which will form two even spiral passages. Two mediums of heat transfer can counterflow completely. It is compatibly used in heat transfer of small temperature difference. It’s convenient to reclaim heat source of low temperature. Control the outlet temperature accurately.
(3) Connecting pipe on the shell adopts cut direction structure. Part resistance is small. Curvature of spiral passage is even. No obvious direction exchange occurs during the inside flow of liquid. Total resistance is small. Thus it can increase the designed flow rate to achieve higher ability of heat transfer.
(4) If the single equipment can’t meet the operating requirement, multi-equipment can be selected. But the combination of the equipments should accord with the following stipulations:
Parallel connection combination: Width of the plate and spacing between passages should be same.
Series connection combination: Limit to same specification of heat exchangers.
Multiple-combination (One passage adopts parallel connection, the other adopts series connection): Limit to same specification of heat exchangers.
(5) The spiral plate heat exchanger is harder to be jammed than the common tubular heat exchanger. Especially the impurities such as sand, small shell and etc, are hard to deposit inside the spiral passage. The reasons are: First, it is a single passage.? So once the impurities subside in the passage, the circle flow shall flush it out. Second, there is no dead leg inside the spiral passage, so the impurities are easy to be flushed out.
(6) There are spacing columns inside the spiral passage to support the passage space, so the fibrous impurities (such as cotton yarn, grass, leaf, etc) are forbidden to enter the heat exchanger. The impurity remover is required.
(7) Control the outlet temperature of cooling water below the scaling temperature strictly.